January 10, 2018

Cocoa Daisy Memory Keeping Kits "Always" - January 2018

Hi there! Today I"m sharing a closer look at the January 2018 Memory Keeping Kits "Always". They are the perfect combination of love and winter and will help you get your memories onto beautiful paper and into your albums!


This is one of my most favorite cards of the Memory Keeping Pocket kit! The designs on the cards are so versatile. Several have beautiful quotes and sayings printed on them that you can easily use to make cards or tags and send some love notes to friends near and far.


This die cut from the Memory Keeping Kit is a great prompt to journal about your status quo! What are you currently doing, loving, watching, reading, feeling? Take photos of your everyday life and document where you are at "right now' - these snippets of life are always so great to look back at.

The next three photos show some of the different paper combinations that spoke to me while I was filming the unboxing video.


What do you think about this combination? A busy, colorful pattern, combined with a larger patterned and an almost solid?


Or what about this? It's very dramatic with those bold colors. But it would still work with a smaller pattern contrasting the larger hearts. Maybe it would even work on the awesome mixed media background! I love papers like this one: you don"t have to do the intimidating mixed media stuff, it"s already there!


Now last but not least this paper combination! I think this one with the bright yellows calling for Spring is my favorite of them all! What is yours?

Here is a link to my unboxing video, I would love for you to check it out! What are your plans for your kits? Did you see that there are still some Memory Keeping kits and pocket cards left in the store? Right now, I think I am going to start with one or two spreads in my Project Life 2016 album, I am still catching up and those cards and embellishments are just perfect. Then I would love to create another mini album, a bit different than last month's, more structured. I'd love to capture one highlight from each month of 2017 and create a "Best of 2017". How about you? Have you created a 2017 review layout yet? And then finally, if there are still papers and embellishments left, I might start another new project. Hahaha. As if I hadn't enough already! I would love to hear about your ideas and plans for the kits in the comments! Thanks so much for your time! I'll see you next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment